Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Fall has taken over

I awake to a dark morning. This is a sign of the upcoming time change. The weather is perfect, although I am cold right now. The outside temp right now is only 73 :-) I love this. The sky is overcast with a threat of thunder storms. My Sweetie and I love thunder storms. Of course he will be away from the house tonight - game night with some new friends. So I will simply get into some comfy sweats and work on my Business Law Midterm.

On another note - and one I want to make sure that I post because soon enough I am sure this will not be the case. I feel so thin today. I feel great. My jeans are loose and I feel confident. This is good since what I have read (Dr's appointment is on Nov 1st) I should only gain like 2 pounds during my first trimester. I am eating whenever I am hungry - which is rare with my nausea. But even that is good today. And I know - way too much TMI - but my boobs don't hurt today. So today is a good day. I am still trying to hold out and not tell work until after the doctor's appointment. I want to make sure everything is ok. My Sweetie and I completed our first pregnancy walk last night, it was very good - not too strenuous.

It has not sunk it - so much going on right now - I think the doctor's visit will help.

No comments: