Thursday, October 28, 2004

Wonderful Morning

I know everyone is sick of hearing me talk about being - sick. So I won't discuss it for this post.

In fact, I am doing pretty good. I slept wonderfully last night and I actually woke up hungry. Today seems more like the morning sickness that I was having before week 6 - the general sense of nausea and lack of appetite. I can handle this.

I also woke up in a great mood.

Everything in my life is changing. It is scary. The last 5.5 weeks have been crazy. I sit here rather numb, trying to take it all in. I trust in God that everything is happening for a reason. I trust that it wasn't only fertility, but fate stepping in and planting the future.

I cannot wait until Monday and our appointment. I know that my Sweetie is going to tear up. He did when we found out that I am pregnant. It is going to make it real. He is so into this whole situation. He is talking to my belly, pampering me, and is so excited to experience the whole process. I know he is going to make a wonderful father. At least that is one worry that I do not have.

My only hope for tonight is that I can get my homework complete before passing out tonight.


No comments: