Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Rainy October Day

Last night was as bad as yesterday as far as my morning sickness. This morning is slightly better, but I still dread any movement for fear of having to run to the bathroom.

You don't know what pregnancy is like until you are in the throws of it. I always hoped that I would not have the morning sickness and that I would be happy all of the time.

Please note - I am not saying that I am unhappy with life, this baby, or anything extreme. All I am adding is that there are a lot of emotions during pregnancy. Unfortunately these emotions do not replace any emotional issues or tendencies that existed before conception. I still suffer from depression. However, now it is mixed with many other emotions.

The last few days have been mixed with morning sickness and depression. This is not the best combination to make a girl feel sexy and beautiful. Luckily my Sweetie works hard to make sure that I know that he thinks I am beautiful and sexy even when pregnant and hurling.

I know this is just a slump, a low, and it will pass. I just need to focus on all that I have as well as all who love me.

No comments: