Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Welcome Amelia

I received a call last night from my pregnant friend - the one who rubbed off on me :-)

She was due on Halloween. However, apparently someone wanted the candy. On Oct 17th at 11:22pm Amelia came into the world. This friend is Polish so I cannot even pronounce the middle name. She arrived at 6lbs 4oz and 20 inches. Mother and baby went home yesterday and are doing wonderfully, other than Mother sounding so exhausted.

I am waiting to tell a lot of people about the baby until after the first doctor's visit. However, there was no way I could keep it from her last night. She was so wonderful and got so excited for me and my Sweetie. I cannot wait to meet this little one.

The Chinese Calendar was correct with her, if it is with me - then I am carrying a boy.

No comments: