Thursday, December 09, 2004

Today is slow

After a whirlwind last few weeks, today is a blessing and a curse. Today is a slow day. Sure there is work for me to do, but I do not want to and nothing has a deadline closer than three weeks out. So here I sit. This is not bad. I am catching up on my surfing - shhhhhh. I am very tired today, but having another good day. I think I might sneak out early and take a nap before my Sweetie gets home. If nothing else, I will go and sit on my swing and enjoy my backyard.

I love time in-between semesters it is the best. This is my last time to experience this in-between semester time. Last night, I started re-reading one of my favorite series of books, The Chronicles of Narnia. The first book is The Magician's Nephew; although some incorrectly believe that the first book is the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe - which is the second in the series.

I am so excited about Saturday. I will begin the day shopping with my mom and end it on a date with my Sweetie. I cannot ask for a better day.

No comments: