Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day

I voted! That means I get to complain. Sweetie and I met at lunch to vote together and then enjoyed some food together. It is beautiful outside. Unseasonably warm and clear.

BLAH.

You heard me right, BLAH. My b-day is supposed to be cold, overcast, and raining. This past weekend I looked at the 10 day forecast and it showed a high of 70 and 60% chance of rain for both Saturday and Sunday. I was so excited. Of course, this has changed. Now it is mid 70s and only a 20% chance of rain on Saturday. Now don't get me wrong, it will be a beautiful weekend. But I tell you, my best b-days have been freezing ones. Don't worry my b-day will still ROCK.

Last night was cleaning the kitchen. Why I decided to have a party at our house on a Friday night, aka no time to clean beforehand, I have no idea. I cleaned the fridge, counters, and even some of the pantry - YAY. Tonight the goal is the living area (dining room, living room, and hall tree). I can do it. I am motivated.

There is a 5k right by my house on Saturday. We are thinking about doing it. We shall see.

And once again I am bragging about myself at work. I totally rock. I am catching on quicker than I expected. I really like it here.

OK, time to pick up the Bug. I promise a more in-depth post soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bad weather here as well, but all my guys won so the day had a happy ending.