Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I am 30! This weekend has been wonderful. Friday night was party with friends, Saturday was Bug's Assistant Director's going away party. I got very.drunk! And today was a great actual b-day. Sweetie made me my favorite breakfast, we watched Spirited Away, took a nap, I walked for an hour, and then the family came over.

This is the button that Sweetie made for me. He also made a t-shirt for me with the design.


So far, 30 rocks. Today begins my 365 day challenge.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope it was wonderful. We should do lunch next week. Call me!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Glad you had such a great day!

Unknown said...

Sorry I could not post till today. Welcome to the old people club, your NARP card and care package of coupons and Ensure will arive shortly. If you don't like them feel free to throw them at wipperstappers.

Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday!! Sorry I missed it...I'm trailing close behind ya, with just 2 weeks to go 'till the big 3-0!

Anonymous said...

Great Party! Glad you had a nice B-day weekend! I wore your B-day pin to work the next day. Several people came up and said 'cute mouse'. No one said ice cream cone.