Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday Evening

How is it Sunday already? And I owe two pictures. Blah. Friday was wonderful with my mom. I am 99% done with the shopping for Bug. Everyone else falls to second now. Although I did get Sweetie a couple of things. Saturday was lazy and Sunday has been the normal errand day. I did find out that Bug prefers "The Producers" to "The Never Ending Story". But that is ok. I can't argue, the girl loves a musical.

I woke feeling a tad under the weather - I cannot get sick. I have 11 people coming to my house on Thursday for dinner. I also woke with some depression. Don't worry, I am nipping that in the bud. Mom helped with our errands. She and I chatted and that always makes me feel better. I need to walk - not sure if that is going to happen tonight. With the way I was feeling this morning, I don't want to push it. But I would really like a 4 mile under my belt before the 5 mile on Turkey Day.

And then there is Turkey Day. I love hosting this holiday. And I do it the smart way - divide and concur. That helps a ton. But it still means cleaning. And while that is less after the cleaning for my b-day - there is always more to do. And I have to make sure my floors are clean. Always mop your floors before cooking Thanksgiving dinner, in case you drop anything. Shhhhh That was one of my Grandmother's secrets.

The neat thing is that we are having new people at our celebration. FBIL's family is coming. This adds three people. Not bad. But the funny thing is that we almost had my SIL's (brother's wife) parents come. They want to be a part of the tradition. However, their plans changed. So I planned on an additional two then it changed to an additional three instead. Life is funny.

Tonight Sweetie is helping Brother install FFXI, which is pretty cool. Other than laundry and getting Bug to bed, I hope to take a bubble bath. We will see if this actually happens, but I continue to be optimistic.

But laundry and nails. Those are the mandatory chores before the work week begins - all two days for me. YAY!!! Of course those two days are going to be rough - trying to get a full week's worth of work in. But such is life :-) Have I mentioned how much I like my job? I really do. Apparently it is good to use my brain.

ok off to get photos. Be back.

No comments: