Tuesday, August 28, 2007

quick in quick out

I have been bad. I have not been posting. I have not even been reading. Seems life has me busy busy busy once again. In fact I shouldn't even be writing now, too much to do. But that is ok. I will add a little every so often and maybe by the time I leave work I will have a post to publish :-)

Exercise and diet are still going well. I am down 8.8, yay.

OK that didn't work out as well as I thought. But I will go ahead and post to prove that I am alive and well.

3 comments:

Kat said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Way to go on the weight loss!!!

I think we can all relate to being to busy to post, so no worries, we still luv ya. :)

Kami said...

THat's awesome, girl!

Anonymous said...

WOW....that is fantastic! Keep up the good work and I don't want to find the wieght you lose.

LMAO!