Wednesday, August 01, 2007

so awesome

I am feeling a bit better today. Last night was all about rest for me. I took my nyquil and my "make me sleep" cough medicine. I was out right after dinner. While I was asleep, Sweetie was very busy.
~He watched the Bug
~Tucked us into bed
~Ran 3 miles
~Did laundry
~Did dishes
~Picked up the living room

He is amazing. I am so very lucky. Like I said, I am feeling a bit better. I have to be back to 100% by this weekend for Sweetie's b-day. I am not sure on our fulls plans yet, other than the ballgame on Friday. I told him that it is his weekend and he can pick anything.

3 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Woohoo - Glad you are feeling better. And isn't it great when the men folk step up to the plate like that....sounds like you have a keeper there honey!

Hope you recover completely for your weekend plans

Kami said...

Glad you're feeling better!!

Kat said...

Glad you are feeling better and YAY sweetie for doing so much! :)