Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Who Knew?

Yep, sinus infection. Fever and all. Yay. I am on my meds and getting better. Good thing I am not contagious as I am at work today, and getting quite a bit done.

So funny thing, Bug came up to me last night as I was enjoying a sugar free ice cream bar and said
"ahh shit"
"What honey?"
"ahh shit"
She couldn't be saying that, not that she doesn't hear worse from me or her dad, but come on. I realize she has the look she gets when she wants a bite.
"Do you want some ice cream?"
"yes"
"can you say ice-cream?"
"ahh shit"

There you have it. Ahh shit means ice cream in my household. Who knew?

3 comments:

Kat said...

Okay, that is the flippin' funniest thing I have heard in a long time!!!!

My dear, any chance you can get that on video? :)

Addy said...

LOLOLOLOL. So very funny.

Grammy G said...

This time you couldn't blame me! ;-)