Sunday, July 22, 2007

Moving On

Thank you all for your kind wishes and thoughts about my dear Abby. We are doing as good as we can.

First I have to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!!! Today she is 40. I was lucky enough to meet her on Wednesday night. She is awesome. I am so happy that I am doing the LiveStrong Challenge in her honor.

I am the only one awake right now and one of my kitties is snoring as loud as a human, too cute. But it makes me wonder if I have kicked Sweetie for snoring when it wasn't him.

Friday was our day off. It was a great day. We watched Ratatouille and Knocked up. We even saw a CHEESY demo video from Bose. I mean very very bad. It had us laughing for hours. It was a great day of just spending time together.

And we received our copy of Harry Potter. During the day on Friday we got our ticket to determine which group of the reserved books we would be in. Group F, not too bad. I went with BestFriend two books ago so I knew what to expect. Neat things for the kids during the evening but when the books start selling at midnight that is the whole focus. Sweetie took his motorcycle and was lucky enough to get the book by 12:40. Now here is the BEST part. We went to Target yesterday. As I was quickly shopping for needed items, Sweetie and Bug were asleep in the car, I saw a whole display of the book at a slightly cheaper rate. Cracked me up. Of course there wasn't a crowd around the display as B&N got to the true fans.

Yesterday was MIL's b-day. We enjoyed a laid back celebration of dinner, gelato, and games. Bug and I crashed before all was said and done. But I think fun was had by all. I have a great MIL, I love that we can have fun and be ourselves around her.

My Bug is so awesome. She is bigger everyday. While I could do without the 2 year old tantrums, I love the hugs and kisses and being able to communicate with her. Speaking of which, I think I will go and have some fun with her.

Everyone have a great remainder of the weekend.

3 comments:

Addy said...

How precious is she?!?!?!

I'm so sorry to hear about your poor kitty.

Kami said...

I want to meet Deb!

You are lucky to have the family you have, sister.

Elizabeth said...

So very cute Bug is. Love the picture.