Monday, July 09, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G!!!!

There is a lot that I want to post about my weekend. I need to post about great customer service, pampering myself, dinner to celebrate SIL#2's upcoming wedding, and seeing my Godmother last night while Bug met a new friend.

However, today is Mom's b-day! Today she is 59. She is an amazing mom. I am very lucky to have her. She is my friend, my mentor, my mom. She is supportive and encouraging and knows when to be catty and gossip with me when when I need it. She is my biggest fan and believes that I can do anything. She is proud of me in a way that makes me smile every day. She is strong, she is confident, and she is proud. Everyone loves G. She has a way about her that makes you want to sit and tell her everything. I adore my mother.

So I ask of my internets, go and wish my Mom a happy b-day.

I love you, Mama. I hope your day is fantastic. Thank you for being you and always being there for me.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday, Missy's Mom!!!

Me said...

Awww, happy birthday to your Mom! I'm glad you got a good one! :)