Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ahhhhhh much better

Yesterday, Bug and I were watching cartoons. During the commercial break a PSA came on. The guy spoke of how even though your website has your picture, that there are many people watching. And for this reason to never tell anyone on the internet where you live or to EVER meet them. So I have been bad. I not only have told people the city I live in, I have met many fantastic people over the internet, and a number in person.

And can I just say that just because a child sings a current unaltered pop song does not make it "kid friendly".

We have had a very nice weekend. During the day we went to Build a Bear and Bug made a Pooh Bear. Bug cried very hard when they put the medal tube into Pooh for the fluff n stuff. But all was better when he was stitched up. She loves him. And due to a special they had going on we were able to make a second bear for free to donate to a children's hospital.

Last night we had the best date. What makes a great day for me? Sushi at our favorite place, games and beer at Dave & Busters, and dessert of fondue and drinks at the Melting Pot. We had a night of fun and laughter :-) Very much needed and appreciated.

Now off to do my chores to prepare for the work week. I am feeling better health wise and stress wise. And with walking yesterday morning, I finished week 2 of my training. YAY.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You are doing fab, girl.

How nice that y'all were able to donate a bear.

Kami said...

Dude. I hate that Kidz Bop shit.

And yes, you have met some weirdos over the internet, AND slept with them. YOU BIG WEIRDO!