Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger

At work, counting the minutes to leave. I worked late last night. Nothing bad and did get a lot done. But now I sit. I can't do any of my billing as the system is down and I can't do my audit report as I am waiting on a report. I hate it when I am stuck like this. The good news it that it is almost 5.

Carrie nominated me for this: Why? She says "acause she has a lot on her plate in this roller-coaster called life, but yet, still exudes so much positiveness and is such a hoot to hang out with. She is also one who inspires me, as even when she is faced with things that would cripple others, she can find the light and the brightside. :)"

This made my day when I saw it yesterday. I love my bitches. I need to chat/email/comment more. I am going to work on that, I promise.
So now it is my turn to nominate.

BestFriend - she is going through so many changes and trying to find herself. I love her and want her happy. She is very brave and courageous.

HowieMaui - she is such a sweet person. I have known her for over two decades and feel a comfort with her that I cannot describe. I am so happy she is in my life and I am going to make such efforts to see her more often.

Deb - she inspires me daily. She has gone through hell, faced the worst and still tries to keep a positive outlook. I am walking the LiveStrong Challenge in honor of her.

I have been feeling good this week. I got my hair cut and I colored it. It is dark now. Very different. But I like it a lot. I will post a pic soon. So many pics to post. BestFriend sent me these from G's b-day dinner.

Sweetie and Me:And my "don't mess with me or my friends" face:
OK time to go get my girl. I hope everyone has a great Thursday night. Remember, tomorrow is Friday the 13th :-)

No comments: