Tuesday, July 10, 2007

so much in my head

There is so much to blog about and not enough time. I am leaving early today to get my hair did. Not sure exactly how, but something pretty and cute. SIL#2's wedding is on Saturday and I want to look great for the photos.

On Saturday I got a Mani/pedi with SIL#2, MIL, Niece, and SIL#2's MIL. I even got some french tips. Yep some fake nails on me. Can't bite these off. And they are the perfect length, no break in time with them.

I am still being good with my walking. Next week will start the eating right. I have a goal for my 10 year wedding anniversary that is coming up in January.

In other news, the mosquitoes are KILLING ME. They are everywhere. Bug has big bites on her arms and legs and I even have a bite on my forehead. This is so not cool. I love the rain, but I hate getting bit.

Tonight is last minute shopping for Saturday. I have to work late Wednesay and Thursday. I am not complaining. I have not had to work as much as I thought I would the last couple of weeks.

This might just be the most boring post ever. But I don't care. I will try to post photos tonight. Hang in there internets. I have been bad and have not been able to visit everyone's sites. But I will get there, I promise.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Yes, Biblical rains bring Biblical mosquitos.