Monday, November 12, 2007

birthday comes to a close

My birthday weekend has been wonderful. Saturday during the day Bug had a b-day party at an inflatable play place. She had so much fun, as did I. Saturday night Sweetie and I had a date night. We went to Cool River and enjoyed some of his Halloween winnings. We had a fantastic time. The meal was delicious, the service was divine, and the atmosphere was wonderful. It could not have been better.

Today Sweetie and I took off from work. Mom made cupcakes and we took them in to Bug's school. I wanted all my kids to celebrate my "Happy Day". We then set out for our day. We enjoyed some breakfast, some shopping, a movie, some lunch, talking, planning, and dreaming. The wonderful day completed with Bug and I taking a walk around my Mom's neighborhood, where I grew up. Funny how everything seems so much smaller now. We then had dinner with Brother, SIL#1, Mom, MIL, SIL#2, BIL, Niece, and BestFriend.

It was a great day. Now back to the norm and preparing for Thanksgiving.

No comments: