Thursday, November 08, 2007

bullet point day

  • You never realize how much you shift your weight and move in a chair until it squeaks.
  • Life is all about how you look at things. I had a bad day yesterday and had some M&Ms. A co-worker pointed out that if you turn them upside down it is "WW" which means they must be weight watchers candy.
  • I got back from getting my car inspected today to find on my desk several bags with M&Ms in them. On each bag has "2 points" written on it. My work buddy A went to the trouble of figuring out how many M&Ms are in 2 points and made these emergency bags for me. Isn't that sweet. I truly do have a great support network around me.
  • I love it when I am on the road by my work and people flash their lights to tell others of a cop up ahead.
  • It cracks me up that our 12 year old car passed inspection with flying colors but my 5 year old car needed a new part to pass.
  • I have no idea where my thyroid is. GRRRR.
  • I get to have dinner with my Diva's tonight. My Sweetie is too good to me.
  • My b-day weekend has already started. I got a card from a co-worker today.
  • My Bug sings "die die die". She gets it from A Bug's Life. It sounds horrible. But I know it could be MUCH worse, and will be knowing her.
  • I still need to post the picture of the "Loose weight now" car. That is mine and Sweetie's BIGGEST pet peeve. Lose and Loose are not the same. I laugh at it but it is like nails on a chalk board to me.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Love the Weight Watcher's candy.

Moi said...

Found you from Tammy. Thanks for the birthday wishes, and happy birthday right back at ya!