Monday, November 05, 2007

Picture me Picture you

Time for some pictures. First, Bug was a little dead girl. The best part? The outfit will also be her christmas outfit, lol.Then on Saturday we had a family day. We went and hung out with the cows. Sunday was Race for a Cure. As soon as Bug saw her bib she said "I running". Bug and me at the race. Sweetie was there too, but his start was different than mine as he was chip timed and I went with the easy going crowd. The weather was wonderful. BestFriend Bug was wonderful. She slept through about half of the race. After she woke up, she was happy in her stroller watching everyone. Once we finished she was ready to party.The walk yesterday was great. I love participating in events like that. I love that Sweetie was a part of it too. I am sore today and behind my knee is hurting again. I think I need to make sure to take it easy.

I planned to do a much more in-depth post but tonight consisted of playing in the front yard watching stars, playing trains, snuggling Sweetie, lots of laughing/singing, and eating dinner.

1 comment:

Addy said...

She looks MUCH better alive!! Very cute!