Monday, November 19, 2007

Only Two

Two Names You Go By:
1. Missy 2. Melissa
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Grey turtle neck-ish shirt 2. The prettiest panties with little flowers on them (I am wearing pants over them)
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Trust 2. Laughter
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Walk with my family 2. Play games
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Sleep 2. Clean for Thanksgiving
Two things you did last night:
1. Walked for an hour with Bug 2. Started cleaning the dining room
Two things you ate today:
1. Slim-fast 2. Vitamins
Two people you Last Talked To:
In Person
1 . Co worker Buddy A and another co-worker
IM
1. Mom and Sweetie
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Cleaning for Thanksgiving 2. Hopefully finish a big project at work. My boss says I have to finish it to get Thanksgiving off, he jokes but I want it done.
Two longest car rides:
1. Austin to Florida 2. Austin to McAllen
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Thanksgiving 2. Christmas
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Right now, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha - for me it is a big O in a cup :-) 2. Cherry Coke
Two Things About Me -Things you may not have known:
What don't you know? That is hard.
1. The Friend's episode with the chocolate chip cookie recipe, that is what happened to me. I thought my G-ma's cookies were an old family recipe.
2. I have to have my programs appear on my toolbar the same way each day. When a program quits and things are out of order, it really bugs me
Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Accounting Manager 2. Candy Counter Saleswoman - with Lammes - mmm mmm mmmm
Two Movies I would watch over and over :
1. Nemo - oh wait movies I want to watch over and over; FightClub 2. Steel Magnolias
Two places I have lived:
1. Austin 2. Cedar Park
Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate 2. Sushi
Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. Home in bed snuggling Sweetie 2. Near water
Two people I think will respond:
1. Mom 2. not sure
P.S. Now add a couple of questions:
What have been the happiest two moments in your life:

I am leaving out birth of Bug and wedding - as those are obvious
1. Finding out we were pregnant 2. Walking the stage for my MBA
What books are you reading right now:
1. CPA/Thyroid/Walking books 2. The Golden Compass

3 comments:

Grammy G said...

I'm responding. ;-)

Addy said...

The drive from Dallas to Florida is no picnic either! 12 L-O-N-G hours in the car.

T E Patterson said...

Austin to DC strait through was 22 hours on caffeine and effedrine fun.