Tuesday, November 27, 2007

World Domination Tuesday

First a HUGE SHOUT OUT - HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWIEMAUI!!!!!

Now onto what I was going to say. I am sore. Not just sore, I am very sore. I have not worked out with my power 90 videos since labor day-ish. At that point I was doing level 1. Last night I decided that I need to get back on it if I want a loss during the holiday season and to feel great about myself for our anniversary. So I did level 2. Makes sense right? I mean it has been almost 3 months since I did anything like this, shouldn't I be able to move on to level 2? The overall video is the same as level 1. But, it is 12 minutes longer and I swear the extra time is with lunges and push ups. OWIE. I am so sore. It feels good to know I worked hard, but damn.

And get this, after my workout, I made dinner. That involved THREE pots/bowls to cook. AND we ate at the dining room table. Am I awesome or what?

My goal is to workout again tonight. but if it doesn't happen, that is ok. No beating myself up.

And I never posted about Thanksgiving weekend. It was AWESOME. No stress. I did not have my traditional flip-out. YAY. It was four days filled with family and good times. We got a new tree, picture is at home of course, it is beautiful. Very very us. We played a lot of Wii. Sweetie and I have a competition on who is better at Big Brain Academy - LOVE THAT GAME. We were even productive and made a huge dent in the laundry. It was the best four day weekend. It was a weekend where we spent every minute together and wanted more.

We are finishing putting up the decorations after work this week and hopefully putting up the lights outside soon - it is supposed to rain again this weekend.

Did I mention that I love Christmas?

1 comment:

Kami said...

I love Cmas, too!! It's my favorite holiday, followed by my birthday.