Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Yesterday was Mom's 60th b-day. I should have blogged sooner, but we were so busy. BestFriend and I surprised Mom by taking the day off work and spending it with her. I gave away the surprise, I am so bad at keeping secrets from my mom. We enjoyed starbucks, Alamo Draft House, shopping, playing with Bug's friends, and dinner at Outback. It was awesome. I hope it was what she was looking forward to with her b-day. It was exactly what I was hoping for. Happy Birthday Mom - you are a sensational sixty!

As far as me, I am doing great. I walked three days this week. I have been feeling good since Monday. I hope this good feeling lasts. The main difference with this pregnancy this far, to keep feeling good - I have to eat. I am trying to eat healthy items, but you know how it is. I think the walking has helped a ton. Plus it gives me time to move my body and listen to my lectures.

The real difference with my walking is BestFriend. She said she will call my house and wake everyone up if I don't get up to walk. So far, this tactic has worked.

This weekend is a double date with Jim. I cannot wait. I think we are going to have a fantastic time.

No comments: