Wednesday, July 02, 2008

moving right along

I walked this morning, second time this week. I listened to my lectures as I walked. Currently I am reviewing microeconomics. I forgot how much I enjoy this topic. I am also impressed with the amount I have remembered. The last mirco class I took was at least 8 years ago. I also received the letter with my testing authorization number. I have until 11/6 to take the first section. I am so excited.

Last night I was lucky enough to see MotoDiva, her Jeff, BestFriend, and G. It was a good dinner. However, after BestFriend and I slipped away to do some shopping. We laughed so hard. I love hanging out with her. If you don't know her she has the best "i am telling a joke but keeping a serious face" face. It cracks me up. Best part of the evening can be summed in two quotes, "are you having a seizure?" and "a shallot is a fish". And she bought me dark chocolate - she is the bestest bestfriend ever.

Work is busy, but good - actually getting caught up. I am so happy to have a three day weekend. I am going to put it to good use with laundry and studying. Oh and playing and having much fun too.

For now it is time to get out of here. Thank you Bestfriend for your comment. Your support means the world to me.

No comments: