Wednesday, July 30, 2008

give me a trash can

I feel like crap. There is the morning sickness. No throwing up today, but might as well be. And I have a cough. I hate it. Oh and a terrible headache.

And I feel blue today. Not sure why. But I feel very emotionally on edge. I know it is prob hormones.

I called the Dr about the cough. I am to take cough syrup and tylenol and lots of water. I have the appt on Monday and they will check me out then. If anything turns green or I get a fever I am to go to my family dr.

I cannot wait until Monday. Things will be better Monday. It is Sweetie's B-day AND the appt. We have an afternoon time slot so the day will drag like nobody's business. But we won't have to come back to work, so that is good.

Tuesday I will tell the remaining work peeps. A few know already. I had to explain why I wasn't doing WW with them this time. Of course, accoring to my IT friend, since I am already showing most should already know, lol.

And the saddest news came today. The lady at work who makes homemade cakes for everyone's b-day is leaving. SHE IS LEAVING. I am pregnant and have a bigger sweet tooth than EVER, and she has the nerve to move to Dallas? Who cares about grandkids, my death by chocolate needs are more important.

My head is killing me. That is one thing I will complain about, not being able to take anything stronger than tylenol. OK done ranting, need to go and pick Bug up.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ahhhh the joys of pregnancy!
Oh and being sick preggers is so hard! I went through a bad bout of pneumonia with my second!
Hang in there!
:-)

Crista said...

I was about to say that I hope tomorrow is a better day, but then realized that this post is from yesterday...so...hope TODAY is better day! :) At least it is one day closer to Monday. Feel better!