Monday, August 04, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE

Happy Birthday Sweetie. I hope today is a great b-day for you. You are amazing and wonderful. I love you with all of my heart. You are the greatest father. It is with much joy that we begin this amazing journey again.

Our first appt is today. I have no reason to think anything is wrong, but I am a mess. I will be until I hear "healthy". Bug is coming with us. I hope she is up for it. She told her teacher, "we are going to the dr for mommy, he is going to make her better and look at her tummy". Too cute.

Man I love my big girl. My appt isn't until 3:30. However, I have to get Bug, get Sweetie, get there. BLAH. I just hate waiting. I want to know now. That and I think my thyroid might be off. I am showing signs of hypo. I know they will check it today. And I am not worried about it.

This weekend was awesome. Friday night was b-day celebration date night. Sushi (only California rolls for me), Dark Knight, Cheesecake factory (best strawberry shortcake). Saturday was seeing Beauty and the Beast live at Zilker. It was fun. The kids had a great time. Then yesterday was me being VERY sleepy. I took some benedryal to help allergies. OMG it put me to sleep.

OK off to see baby. Wish me luck.

No comments: