Monday, August 11, 2008

Goodbye Bosco, RIP


This morning Mom and I had to make the very hard decision to put our lab, Bosco, to sleep. It was a hard decision. He was an old dog and we simply couldn't deny it any longer. We got him when I was in high school. He is the last of the dogs that my Dad had. It feels like we are losing the last attachment to him. It simply hurts. Work is understanding. I called in and left a message that I am sure was quite nonsense sounding, I was crying too hard. Mom and I have been mourning with many tears, some shopping, and, of course, food.

Rest in peace my dear puppy, I love you!

2 comments:

Kami said...

OH DAMMIT.

It's so hard to lose those babies. I'm so sorry. :(

Kat said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry! I know how hard it is to lose such a beloved pet! (((HUGS)))!!!!!!