Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cupcakes


I love cupcakes. Bug does as well. I mean, why not? They are portion controlled, cute, fun, and remind me of being a kid. We went to the mall tonight with BestFriend. Sweetie craved Frulatti, BestFriend needed to hang, and I was on a hunt for a crock pot (got it narrowed down to two).

After our fun BestFriend said she needed to get bubble tea before leaving, we went to a part of the mall that I hardly go to. I realized quickly that the chocolate store across from where BestFriend was ordering her bubbleness was no longer there. I didn't frequent the chocolate store as I am a Lammes Girl. But they did have great caramel apples, so I paid attention. Yes, that is a lot for me these days.

Anyway, in that location is a store called Be My Cupcake. Bug and I each got a small cupcake. She got the vanilla with sprinkles and I the red velvet. The man working the counter was very friendly and nice, I loves me some customer service.

The cupcakes were great. I know there may be more gourmet cupcake shops in town, but this is close, convenient, inexpensive, and yummy. What more can you ask for? And I love the size of the small cupcakes. If this baby keeps craving cake, this may be my savior. I can have a yummy cupcake without driving all over or baking a dozen. Woo Hoo.

We arrived at close to 9:00, closing time, so they were very picked over. This did not upset me as they make the cupcakes fresh every day. The two we had were very moist and yummy. Bug could only eat half of hers so I was able to taste both. I cannot wait to go back and try the pumpkin.

2 comments:

sabyan2060 said...

I forsee lunch at the mall :)

Leslie said...

Mmmmmmmmm :-)