Monday, August 04, 2008

WE HAVE HEARTBEAT

You know it is a good sign when the dr just puts the sonogram in and says "there is most definitely a baby in there". We saw baby, we saw heartbeat. Bug was there. This time instead of holding Sweetie's hand after hearing the "healthy" comment, it was Bug's. She thought it was cool she saw babybrothersister on the computer. My Dr is awesome. I am so glad we kept with him. Bug got a sticker for being good and we were told to bring her every time. Some Dr office's aren't as kid friendly. I am very relieved. She is my little helper with everything. They took five viles of blood - including checking for thyroid. So hopefully everything is ok.  

I SAW THE HEARTBEAT!!!!! Wow this is really hitting me. OK off to celebrate Sweetie. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you and Bug. She is going to be a great big sis and having 2 is freaking hilarious!