Saturday, August 30, 2008

it is early

I know I have been blogging a lot. It is helping me. It is early and my family sleeps. I am still so tired, but cannot stay asleep. I am watching the birds on the feeder outside my window. Sweetie put it in the perfect spot.

I have no idea what we are doing today, or even this weekend. I want to do a project with the house. I also want to buy something I normally wouldn't. Sweetie and I had a discussion about this and realized we have a hard time coming up with items to purchase, lol. I know we are going to packet pick up today for Sweetie as he has a race tomorrow. We were supposed to go to a b-day party tomorrow, but I am not up for it. I hope my friends understand. I just can't do a celebration yet, it seems so wrong.

OK there is a pigeon/dove type of bird on the bird feeder. He cannot figure out how to get to the food. It is so funny. He is standing on the roof and walking down and trying to reach it. He is not understanding that he can stand on the side. It is downright funny. Other kind of birds are even coming up and using the side but he isn't catching on.

I will check in again soon.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wishing you a great weekend!