Monday, August 18, 2008

emotions

This weekend was filled with emotions. It started on Thursday with our last dinner with Brother as a Texas resident. We helped load his trailer and said our goodbyes. He was awesome and stopped by on his way out of town on Friday. Yes, there were tears. He has been good and sending me text updates and calling. He sounds awesome and hit Canada today.

Saturday was Kait's 16th b-day. We had a good time celebrating her. She is awesome and I am so happy to be included in her b-day plans. That and Bug got to see her Doodle, she adores him so.

The good news is that it looks like I am past the worst of the morning sickness. Thank goodness. I know that some nausea will linger, but the 24 hour seems to have let up.

I know this is short. But I am so very tired and I need to get my feet up.

No comments: