Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today is a bullet point day.

  • Throwing up nothing first thing in the morning sucks.
  • Throwing up while sitting in a car in a parking lot before lunch sucks.
  • Throwing up when getting back to work after lunch sucks.
  • Having free ice cream day on a day like this sucks.
  • I still ate the ice cream, cross fingers it stays down.
  • I look cute in black with white polka dots.
  • I am wearing maternity clothing. Damn it is comfortable.
  • I have no focus for work today.
  • Bug wants to buy clothing tonight.
  • Brother leaves in two days. I hope to see him tonight and tomorrow night. I am going to miss him.
  • Bug told me this morning that she needs to say good bye to him.
  • I need to drink more water, I think it is time to break out the bubba keg.
  • I saved a cricket today.
  • I hope this nausea goes away soon. I have things to do, walking, studying, cleaning, removing everything in a computer room - so much to do and less than 30 weeks to do it.
  • I cut my hair short, like how it used to be. I like it a lot. Mostly I did it so I don't notice the hair loss as much with fluctuating thyroid.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love bullet point days :-)