Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HORMONAL

I am hormonal today. It has hit. My belly is growing and quickly. I am not sure if I will be able to keep it from work for another 2.5 weeks. Sweetie was wonderful and helped all he could this morning during my break down. He then asked to have lunch with me. This baby likes to eat. So different from Bug. Baby made me sick for like 5 days and ever since it has been all about the food.

I am starting to get excited. I am still cautious. I will feel more at ease after our appt. I just worry. We have a perfect little girl and I fear that we won't be as lucky a second time.

In other news I hope to get a ton of studying done this week. I told my boss about the CMA and he sounds excited for me. This is good. I just want to crank it out before I get too big to sit at the computer for a four hour test, lol.

BestFriend and I had a long talk today about how we don't see in ourselves what others see. She believes we focus on our own flaws instead of seeing the whole picture. That helped a ton. It is true. I focus on the things that I see as wrong. She truly is the best. So my focus tonight is to pack away clothes I cannot wear, no sense getting upset about it. And I am going to focus on doing things to make me feel pretty every day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Missy,
In case you haven't already, please check your e-mail. I just want you to know that something is there...

-Marissa.

Kat said...

You're preggers! Congrats! That's what I get for not checking in often enough. I'm sure everything will be great! :)

It's definitely human nature to focus on our flaws... why, I don't know, but we do. Irritating, no? :)

Katie said...

Chica... just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you!! All your fears are perfectly normal!!

I agree... we always focus on our flaws. I would love to have an out of body experience someday to see myself from someone else's perspective. What am I REALLY like?? hmmmm...........