Tuesday, July 20, 2010

26 in 16

OK so I am putting it out here so I am accountable. I am doing good and have found some motivation to get healthy. Thanks to the horrible lighting in the dressing room last week when we shopped for the clothes to wear at the wedding. It made me sad, then mad. Mad is good, mad gets you off your butt. So I enjoyed the weekend and started back on WW yesterday. Yes, I have actually journaled my food.

I am down 16.2 from my postpartum weight. I have earned my initial 5 pounds, 2 additional 5 pounds, and a 5% star. I know it is just a graphic on a website, but it makes me proud. This week, even with the wedding, I lost 2.2. YAY.

I feel like I can do it. I have made smaller goals so I don't get lost in the whole 60 pounds that I need to lose now. I am focusing on losing 26 pounds in 16 weeks. This is in time for my b-day. This puts me below what I was on our 2nd honeymoon. My ultimate goal is to be at a weight considered healthy, even if it is only by .1, by L's 1st b-day. This would be about 66 pounds less than when I got pregnant. So my b-day is my focus, of course I have smaller goals before then, like 10% loss, back to weight that I started SEU at, so on and so forth. Next mini goal on my radar is 20 pounds.

As far as exercising, I am going to do the podrunner 5k plan followed by the 8k plan. I will be doing it in order to be in better shape for the Turkey Trot 5 miler. Yes, I am motivated today. I hope it continues. I may post on here more about weight loss and exercise to keep me honest. Another thing I did was put the ww app on Sweetie's phone. This means he can at any point look at how I am doing, see how many points I have left, calculate points of the dinners he likes to make. He is not a controlling man. He will not be harping on me. Instead he will use it as motivating tool for me.

So 26 in 16. I can do it!

1 comment:

Trish Taylor said...

You can do it!!! i'm HOLDING you accountable! XOXOX me