Saturday, July 17, 2010

chilling with my man

Ok so it is my little man :) Today was a wedding. Of course I cried, I cry at all weddings, including my two. And my man was smokin'. He was freshly clippered with a black button up shirt untucked over some very nice black slacks. Ok it sounds dark, but he pulled it off nicely. During the ceremony he scurried through the church taking pictures. I found myself holding L and completely taken by him. Even after 18 years he still sparks my interest.

Bug is even more in love with my Niece. They are bonded at the hip this weekend and I love it. They even sat together and alone during the ceremony.

L is fully rolling over awake now. We found out as he was on the bed and we look back and he was very close to the edge, silly boy. Needless to say while I clippered Sweetie's hair L was surrounded by a ton of pillows :) that and his sister watching him. She is the most awesome.

Right now my L sleeps in my arms while I watch PS I Love You. Wait now he is awake, now to cater to his needs :)

No comments: