Sunday, July 11, 2010

little bit of this, little bit of that

Yesterday was an awesome family day. We did some videoing for the next episode and hit two parks. The second one we wanted to go to was in Gtown so we did a drop in on BestFriend. She was awesome and actually answered the door :-) We hung out and had icecream. It was one of those feel good days.

L slept 7 hours last night- woo hoo. And I went to sleep when he did so I got 7 hours straight. YAY!

Today has been a chore day. Sweetie and MIL did the yard, and now Sweetie is with Bug at a b-day party. L decided to nap so I started doing chores, I know shocking. Once again I started working on what is bothering me most and now I feel accomplished.

But I couldn't help but take a pic of my boy. The reason for lack of photos is that we moved the pictures to an external drive. This is safer but not as easily accessible for blogging. We are working on fixing this.

The pic isn'r great, taken with my phone. But you can see how cute he is:That's my boy :-) Now off for more chores to prepare for the week. I fear I may have to work late some. That is ok.