Saturday, October 06, 2007

feeling better

My sinus infection was bad enough for the dr to prescribe a double dose of antibiotics. I woke this morning feeling so much better. Still a little tired, but I woke contemplating going walking - don't worry I was smart and decided not just yet. Perhaps tomorrow, today is about resting and finishing getting rid of this infection.

Yesterday was Jim's b-day. He came over and we celebrated him. I hope I wasn't too much of a party pooper, I was just tired.

I have felt so bad with this infection that I have not fully celebrated my great thyroid news. I have not even told everyone. I think with feeling badly, it just hasn't seemed real.
____________________________________________________________________
Dear Ex High School Best Friend,
We have not spoken in over 4.5 years. I just want you to know that I find much solace in the fact that your bill collectors are calling my house DAILY to try and find you. However, please pay your bills as it is damn annoying to hear your name on my answering machine over and over. Isn't karma is a bitch?

Thank you
____________________________________________________________________

Now to pictures:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how the heck did a bill collector find you in association to someone you haven't spoken to in 4.5 years...how weird is that!