Friday, October 12, 2007

LiveStrong Tomorrow

Tomorrow is LiveStrong. YAY. I have not been walking. But that is ok. I may be slow but I will finish.

Last night was so wonderful with my friends. My Divas are awesome. I am feeling so much better. It truly is amazing at how much better I am feeling. I am more focused, more awake, with more energy, higher sex drive (if you must know), and all in all feeling better.

I don't know what is going to happen with my thyroid. And I am ok with that. I am simply focusing on being healthier for me. But what I do know is when I said over and over and over and over the past oh 10 months that I felt I was hypo, I was. I have my blood work and I am going to keep it close to me. Regardless of how my thyroid goes I will be able to say "see these numbers, this is when I feel best, keep me here".

My b-day is a month away. YAY! Though Sweetie said that we are skipping it due to the anniversary coming up. He is funny. So my goal is to workout and be healthy and see a weight loss before my b-day. Nothing crazy, just down :-)

Ok Just realized that all the bosses are gone and all my peeps are gone, why am I here? I think I will go get a Bug and a Sweetie and go to packet pick up for LiveStrong.

Be healthy everyone!

No comments: