Wednesday, October 17, 2007

time for a change?

Sweetie and I got our passport renewals in the mail today, you never know when a girl's weekend in Canada will happen. However, you have to send in your old passport. I looked at mine one last time before putting it in the envelope. The photo is from Nov 1994. I was 18. I think I look so young in the photo. But what really surprised me was my hair style. It is the same as my new photo. Sure the hair is darker now and I have gained some weight since my teen days, who hasn't? But the style is the same. Now I have not had the same style during the 13 years. Every year or so I cut it short then I grow it long, you get the idea. My hair was super short and super cute at our wedding. I have thought about going back to that short. I think it was just a little strange to see two photos 13 years apart with the same style. I want to be the cutest little me I can for my 31st b-day.

So now I need to decide what I want to do with my hair. Grow it, cut it, color it?

2 comments:

sabyan2060 said...

You should go to my hair lady Jamie. She rocks!!! 743-7400. I like it just how it is :) Ok who messed with my computer at work? Hmmmm? I cannot log in. I know it was you....LOL

Kami said...

Mine's been the same since my passport photo, too! FOr almost 10 years!