Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lack of Blogging

Man, it seems that I have no time to blog. Things are fast paced as always. This past weekend was so very nice. Friday night BestFriend, Mom, Bug, and I volunteered for the Special Needs Dance in Gtown. It was so wonderful. I am beyond proud of my daughter. She was receptive to everyone, regardless of their "difference". It was so heart warming to be appreciated for a few hours of our time. Bug and I danced and took pictures. I need to upload them for BestFriend.

Weight Watchers is finally starting the at work program this week. The first meeting will be on Thursday and then Fridays until Feb 22. That means I should have some good motivation to be good through the holidays. I couldn't do any other plan around co-workers. I wouldn't want them watching what I eat. But with WW you don't know if I have the points for what I am eating, so there :-)

Sweetie and I registered for the Cap 10k on 3/30/08. It falls on my Grandpa's b-day. Since we already paid for it, we are much more likely to train for it. I am so excited.

Today is so beautiful. I love this fall weather. I don't get spring fever, I get fall fever. This weather makes me want to walk, to clean, and to organize. On Sunday I started going through the pantry. Throwing away old items, cleaning the shelves. I didn't complete it, but I made a good dent.

We are almost ready for Halloween at my house. Sweetie is the only one whose costume is lacking. And we are going to a Halloween Party this year. That is big for us.

I am still feeling so good. I can't even describe it. I feel like a blanket has been lifted. I feel like me again. And that is a very good thing, I like me.

It is getting close to 5. I need to finish up some work and go get my baby. For a very nice change Sweetie will be home when I get there. Poor guy has been having to get up at 5 the last two mornings for work and having to stand all day. I think I will cook him a nice dinner tonight. Hopefully we can go on a family walk as well, we shall see.

Everyone have a great night.

No comments: