Sunday, December 02, 2007

Happy Toes

I have pretty toes. BestFriend and I got mani/pedis yesterday. It was so much fun. We don't get to spend much one-on-one time together, so we made up for it yesterday.

We have had a great weekend. Friday night Sweetie, Bug, and I adopted an angel from the Salvation Army Angel Tree. We purchased the items for a little girl named Teresa and turned them in today. I hope it helps to make her Christmas a little better.

We also had a guy try to scam us out of cash. GRRRR I hate people like that. I am happy to help when needed, don't play on that. Don't make me feel used as you walk away. No, we didn't fall for his scam. It just upset me that he even tried.

I have a ton of work to do this next week. But that is ok. I am still very happy. And I get to interview two people on Tuesday. Yes, one of my peeps is leaving, long story. I have done this before, but it is always a little nerve wracking. I mean I want to pick the right person for the job.

What else is new? I feel like I have not blogged in so long. We have been enjoying Bug so much this season. She loves the Christmas tree, the songs, and the specials. She is awesome. She may have her two year old moments, aka stubborn fits, but I love this age.

OK sorry for the short post, but I need to get to sleep.

No comments: