Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One great day

Sweetie and I both took the day off for Christmas shopping. We completed most of it, there is always more, isn't there? But we had great fun. Sweetie had a dentist appointment first thing this morning so I shopped for a dress for our anniversary. I knew I wanted to wear a dress that makes me feel pretty. I was successful. I went to Macy's and found an elegant white and black dress. I tried on several and this was the only one I wanted to keep on. If I lose a couple of pounds it will be that much more comfortable.

So I was feeling good when we started our shopping. We had such a great day shopping and laughing. I am not feeling great, going from 80 to 40 does that. But it didn't hold us back. It truly was a great day.

Now I need to feel better so I can get back into the exercise.

No comments: