Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Sunday during the day BestFriend and I got mani/pedis - that was a ton of fun. The night was at Brother's and much fun as Bug kept saying "shake your booty". It is quite cute. Last night was at SIL#2's. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately we were a little late and had to leave earlier than we wanted due to Bug and needing her to get to sleep before Santa could come. Today was Christmas morning at home. Bug was happy to see her "Blue Bike" and trains from Santa. The remainder of the day was at Mom's. We enjoyed a long nap, dinner, and played a game. It was a lot of fun. It was a very relaxing Christmas.

As much as I love the holiday season, I am so happy to see it come to a close. Back on eating right and exercising tomorrow. I am not out to lose weight - I simply want to lose my weight gain from the last couple of days - I have been oh so bad.

I can now focus on anniversary and whatever is planned, still no clue - but that is ok. I have to buy a new dress. You know that Seinfeld where Elaine buys a dress and it looks so good in the store and when she got it home it didn't look the same. That is what happened to me. Well, that but not as bad. It looks good, but I don't feel as sexy as I did when I tried it on. This next weekend will be back at the stores looking for something else. No worries.

Since tomorrow is back to work, I need to make this short.

1 comment:

Addy said...

I'm back at work today too. Sucks.

I love the Mani/Pedi!