Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve

Good news is that after spending over 6 hours yesterday looking for a dress, and coming up with NOTHING, I left early today and found TWO. And I only spent $30. Right on.

AND the day gets better. A. from work loves me so much that she replaced her phone and gave me her old one. She gave me her LG500 phone. SO VERY AWESOME.

AND the day gets better yet. Brother has an old friend that now lives in Alaska. She has been visiting Texas and family. Tonight it turns out she is in town and he is having her over. We have not seen her in a very long time. And she has her husband and baby with her. Tonight is going to be fun. We are going to stop in at SIL#2's for a bit and then head over to Brothers. I know SIL#2 will be disappointed, but I am sure she will understand as she has done the stop in and move on to another party thing several times - including the first year we were in our house. So it is understood - and we have no idea when we will see Brother's friend again. Nothing like last minute planning.

Great day: productive at work, get a cool phone for free (still trying to figure out how to repay her), time with Bug and Mom, found two dresses, get to see family, and get to see old family friends.

Everyone have a happy and safe New Years.

No comments: