Friday, May 30, 2008

smiles

Wow, I didn't expect such a response with my last post. I honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal. But it made me feel good, thank you.

Bug's party is turning bigger than I expected. That is totally awesome. I love having so many people in love with my Bug. And I received tonight the news that Doodle is going to be there. Watch out, two of Bug's boyfriends will be there.

Goals for this weekend include: planning food, drinks, party favors, and logistics of party; walking - even if it is only 30 minute, I need to see what my foot will let me do; buy new walking shoes; get my sprint t-shirt; meet BestFriend's new friend; color hair; and relax.

Tonight we celebrated Niece. I love spending time with family. To sum it up, tonight I am feeling complete happiness.

No comments: