Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today is my Friday

Yep, I get a four day weekend. Tomorrow is Girls' day with my niece. I am not sure what we are going to do, but it will be fun.

I had to make an appointment to see a podiatrist, I go in on Wednesday. I have a lump in the arch of my foot. From the research I did, it looks to be nothing more than an overuse injury. We shall see. It hurts but not enough to where I cannot move around. I just don't think I am up for any training walks. And that sucks as I want to walk.

I have the CUTEST video of Bug. I need to get it up where people can see it. She just cracks me up. We have to get the invites out for her party this weekend. This means we must choose a theme already - she want a spiderman, princess, Thomas the train, totoro, kitty party. She did choose the cupcakes though - pink ones of course.

AND I have been "back on" the 'ol weight loss band wagon for four weeks now. I am happy to report a 7 pound loss :-) I am so close to my first mini goal that I can taste it. Don't worry I will let everyone know when I get there.

And with that, I am off for my weekend of FUN!!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

It probably is overuse, Ms. RunAllOverThePlace!!