Tuesday, May 06, 2008

From the daisymouse fan club...

Hello! This is not Daisymouse (DM). This is "BFF" or as I'm known to my peers at work, "hey"

Since DM has been uber busy, I have hacked into her blog to update you on all that she is doing:

1. This Saturday is the final race in the Sprint Challenge. Not only has she completed the series, she has improved her time with each race (even with an injured foot)! Saturday's 5K will be a big awesome celebration and I think, the timing is perfect as its Mother's Day weekend. So if you're up at 8 a.m. Saturday, think good thoughts her way.

2. She's been crazy busy at work, putting in hours on the weekends (she's even at work now as I'm writing this!) and going to Excel trainings, etc. Lol, as if she needs training in Excel. Bill Gates calls her for Excel advice.

3. We did some work in her mom's (known to me as "G") front yard, digging her a new flowerbed, though we need to plant the flowers now. Daisymouse was nice and took a flattering picture of my old butt as I was bending over pulling some weeds, Thanks! D: And after that, her and Mr. Daisymouse, a.k.a. "Sweetie" painted G's shed. Not sure where they get all their energy.

4. YAYAYAY Saturday June 7, our little Ms. Bug will be THREE! How did that happen? DM is trying to organize a birthday party for her beautiful little girl which is difficult when the chosen theme varies from hour to hour from Totoro to Thomas the Train to Princess.

Here's a pic of DM and Mr. DM before the Capital 10K. Yes we're crazy (or dumb?) enough to get up at 5:30 in the morning on the weekend to put ourselves through pain.

And the Cap 10K was awful! Not only was the oak pollen so thick that the air was yellow, it was raining and humid which made the nearly straight up and down hills so slick people were sliding down. Ugh!

5. She's been studying for the first CPA test -> this time she's studying for the test that's easiest for her, because its in line with what she does (my idea! YAY sometimes one of my ideas is good!) My thoughts were that the hardest part of the test for her will be the newness of it and the uncertainty, and once she's past that, she'll blow through them. You really can't underestimate the scariness of going into something new - even when you're as determined and see-through-walls smart as DM.

6. She puts up with me and I'm high maintenance. Today she had to deal with a deep black depression I was in over the loss of a little bird that had been in my care. She did a good job being my rent-a-sister and I made it through the day. <3

Ok that's all that I can think of to write, but she'll be back on soon I think when everything calms down a bit.

Sincerely,
DM's fan club president

No comments: