Wednesday, June 11, 2008

crazy day

As I wrote before, things are crazy this week. This morning T had her surgery. She is in recovery - YAY! Of course, things can't be as simple as they should be. Bug got sick at 5:00, 6:55, 7:30 and then again at 1:00. UGH. I have afternoon duty with her. I just want her to feel better. Then tonight Sweetie takes over as Mom and I go to the hospital. I have to check on T and make sure everything is ok. I think visiting friends in the hospital is very important. So that is my crazy day.

1 comment:

T.E. Wallace said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I can not tell you how much your support has meant to me and JM through all of this. However your bug is important to us too. Take care of that angel I'm in good hands and will see you soon enough. Regaining my strength hourly and looking forward to the moment I can tickle little Miss Bug again. Get her on tops for me. ((HUGS))