Thursday, June 26, 2008

Still here

I have not blogged in some time. I am still here. AC is working, Bug is potty trained 99% - woo hoo. My tactic of not legally being able to buy diapers once she turned 3 worked. OK or maybe it was the compromise of me saying I wouldn't push again until after she turned three. The point is that we have not had her in a normal diaper since the 8th. And she is in panties all day every day. She totally rocks.

Last weekend BestFriend and I joined DarkDiva to get her belly button pierced. I am so glad that we went as support. I don't get a chance to support my friends as much as I truly want, I am making it a higher priority. I have amazing friends and I want to spend as much time as I can with them. And I walked out without getting a piercing or tattoo - amazing. OK only because we ran out of time.

There is drama everywhere. There are 8 couples in my life whose marriages are ending/in trouble. It is heart breaking. I am not one to believe in staying married when things are bad. You have to make it better or get out. Regardless of the situation, it is still emotional.

And I guess it is time to announce. The new thing with work. I am putting the CPA on hold for the time being. I am instead focusing on the CMA - Certified Management Accountant. This is more along what I do. They are both hard tests, same number of parts, education requirement, experience requirement, ethics requirement, and test at the same location. The bottom line difference, the CPA focuses on auditing the financials of a company while the CMA is the one who prepares the financials. I started the process and should receive the notice to test for the first section very soon. Wish me luck. Interesting thing - I had trouble finding a mac CPA review. I have found several CMA reviews for mac. So that is the new thing for me.

OH AND BIG NEWS. I got my thyroid tested last week. It was a nice and NORMAL NUMBER. That means nine months of normal and counting. I truly think they will say remission in Sept when I go back.

We will see how incredibly long all of my little projects will take.

The main thing is that I am feeling good, strong, and happy.

My Bug, oh how I love her:

No comments: