Wednesday, June 18, 2008

things happen as they do

The feeling of sickness has left me. And, unfortunately, went to BestFriend - so so sorry. Though I still have a sinus infection looming. Monday I was home sick. Sure enough, to top it all off, our AC broke. Do you know what having an air conditioner break in triple degree heat means?
  • waiting until Friday for a replacement
  • being grateful for not spending the incentive check yet
  • discovering cool bubble baths are a fun to cool off with Bug
  • being thankful for our advancements in potty training in the last week and a half so Bug can run around as she please and not overheat/or case a mess
  • being comfortable sleeping naked - normally I love covers and PJs
  • realizing that while 91 degrees inside sucks, it isn't so bad
  • being grateful for Sweetie installing fans all over the house
  • being surprised to discover how cool the kitchen floor stays ;-)
And, of course, me being me, I am highly considering a slight alteration to my plan. That is why my plans live in excel, so I can change them. I have been doing a lot of thinking, researching, and networking. I want to do what is best for my career right now. And to be honest, I have never been one to follow the beaten path. So it looks like the CPA is going to be put on hold for the time being. Not given up on by any means. I found something that I think will help me more at this point in time - more on that as it progresses. The good news is that I already started the first step.

And I am a horrible mother. I have not uploaded my photos from the party. They are coming, I promise. Things are just busy, hot and busy.

Now that I am feeling better though - because I am not letting this sinus issue get me down - I am getting back into getting healthy, organizing, and moving forward with goals.

I also go and get my blood tested tomorrow - cross fingers for normal.

No comments: