Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my Sweetie. You are an amazing father. Thank you for loving us so very much. This day is all about you, and when I got sick you never complained about not having a day of pampering for yourself. I shall make this one up to you. You are my world, my heart, my future, and my greatest friend. Thank you.

Yes, I am sick today. Blah. I woke up at 4:00am and was awake until 7:30 sick. I am finally starting to feel better. I am hoping it was just a 24 hour bug, bad food maybe. And even with feeling bad today and not up to par, I still had a fantastic weekend. Friday we saw T and her family. She is doing AWESOME. Yesterday was mani/pedi and lunch with BestFriend and then I went to DarkDiva's belly dancing performance with BestFriend, Mom, Sweetie, and Bug. She was beautiful, as always. We completed the evening with food and icecream. Awesome night day.

OK I am off to bed. Here is to a productive week and feeling fantastic.

No comments: